Monday, March 8, 2010

Very nice award!

Amanda over at Daydreams and Wanderings has kindly sent me a Humane Award --- isn't she cool?

"This small little green award is possibly the most special. It's passed onto those kindhearted bloggers who take the time make comments and show their support."

I'll be thinking about who to send a little award on to on in the next few days, but suffice to say -- she has really made my week.   Lately, I've been feeling a little low (although it's possibly just due to the weather), so this was just what I needed to get me energized.   :)      Thank you, Amanda!!

In addition to brightening my day, her post has now opened my eyes to some other great blogs out there that I've added to my "follow" list!

1 comments:

Amanda Makepeace said...

I'm so happy I could brighten your day! I think we are all ready for Spring flowers and sunshine. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison