Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Guest post!

I have a nice surprise today ---- Vanessa over at Today's Adventure is featuring my guest post!  :)

She had put out a query to anyone interested in posting a Top 5 on Tuesday, and I thought it might be something different.   Of course, I didn't anticipate this week being so crazy, so I didn't get my stuff to her until yesterday ---- but she has made it look great, and even added in some images!   

If you'd like to check out my little Top 5, head on over to her blog -- and while you're there, check out what she's got on her blog -- she's got some great stuff !   :)

** just figured out how to add a playlist --- so now these Top 5 are right at the top!  **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison