One of my favorite bloggers, Amanda, sent an award my way!!!! This is a wonderful way to end my week (especially now that my sinus infection has cleared up and I can breathe/sleep normally again). And, it's a beautiful day outside ---- perfect! :)
The rules of the award say to share seven things about yourself and to pass the award on to 15 more blogs I've recently discovered. Amanda was sneaky and she didn't share anything (but she's been superbusy, so it's ok). ;)~ So let's see.... seven things.....
1) I am the only one in my family who is a hockey fan. I'm obviously an aberration in the genetic strain.
2) I do have a tendency to yell at the TV when I'm watching the Blackhawks, and have been known to punch my husband in the arm when I get excited. He now sits on my left side (I'm right-handed).
3) I have a little starfish beanie that travels with us and gets his picture taken everywhere. Right now, the starfish is in Florida with a friend of mine, but in the past, he's been to Britain, Italy, Zimbabwe... and Wisconsin.
4) I have a hard time always respecting that my little grey bunny is a fierce creature --- he's so cute that I want to pick him up and snug him all the time.
5) I like to fiddle around with beads and jewelry. Natural stones are my favorite, but I also love glass.
6) I don't really like to mow the lawn, and wish we had a bit less grass.
7) My favorite speed to go on the highway is 80.
Ok --- and now on to the fun part --- passing this award on to other bloggers!!! I'm actually passing this along to 7 bloggers (I can think of 15, but a few seem to already have this award......) And please stop by Amanda's blog --- it's very cool!
In the Library of Lady Violet Lucy Was Robbed
Paper, Pens & Lipgloss Portrait of a Woman
She is Too Fond of Books The Crowded Leaf
What'd Red Do This Week
10 hours ago