Friday, October 1, 2010

Hoppin' Time!!

I'm a little slow today.... it's been one of those weeks.   But, I'm determined to get myself hopping!!     


just about ready to start hopping.... after I stop sneezing
The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer over at Crazy for Books, and is a great way to go around visiting blogs over the next week (which is great for me, considering that my Fridays are sometimes pretty full).    And there's a weekly question, as well.  Today's question comes from Tina at Book Couture and is: "How do you spread the word about your blog?"

My answer:  Not that well, I suppose.  I don't post about my blog on my Facebook page (which I actually visit maybe once a week).   But, I do visit a lot of other blogs, and I try to leave comments when I read something that I find interesting.   I also participate in things like the Hop, and in Teaser Tuesdays.    I feel like I should make more of an effort, however, so I'm going to start doing a little more.  I'm about a year into blogging, so I'm going to step it up a bit.

I'm looking forward to Hopping this week, and finding out how other bloggers get the word out about themselves (because I could use some help!)    Have a great Hop, everyone!!

7 comments:

La Coccinelle said...

I'd like some advice, too. I haven't found participating in memes to be that useful (except for the Book Blogger Hop). Sometimes I wonder if anybody's even reading my reviews!

Cute bunny pic, BTW. I like bunnies. We have a wild one living in our backyard.

A Social Pastime said...

Found your blog through the hop. Following now :) Love your site!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Love the bunny picture. I think the Hops and commenting are the best publicity.
My Hop

vvb32 reads said...

and thanks for hopping my way ;-D
that is a cute bunny!

Rob McMonigal said...

Hopping right back atcha! Thanks for stopping by. Depite being in a play of Willy Wonka(Mr. Salt, who I turned into a Texan because I couldn't do the NY accent) I've never read the books!

Anonymous said...

hoppin' by. i like that my blog posts to facebook, at least my friends know what i'm working on in the wee hours of the morning!

when I first started blogging, I just google searched my favorite authors and books and looked for recent links to anything that ended in .blogspot or .wordpress. Those were some of the first folks that I commented on, and got visits back from.

Elizabeth said...

Hopping by on the hop...hope you are having fun.

Stop by if you like:

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison