Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BBAW --- a bit of appreciation for everyone involved


Considering my blog turns two in September, I thought it was appropriate to put up a short post about Book Blogger Appreciation Week, which is an annual celebration of book blogs.    I read a lot of blogs, and I do appreciate all the hard work that people put into their blogs, so I plan to do some appreciating during that week.   I also plan on appreciating all the people who are nice enough to read my blog, so I have giveaways planned in September, as well.   More on that soon......

If you want to know more about BBAW, here's what it's all about, straight from the main site:  Book Blogger Appreciation Week is an annual celebration of book blogs. It’s a jam packed week dedicated to acknowledging the hard work and contribution of book bloggers to preserving our culture of literacy. This year’s celebration takes place September 12-September 16th. The week includes guest posts, daily activities, giveaways, games, special podcasts, and an awards program exclusively devoted to book blogs.

Pretty cool, eh?  I think so, so I plan on registering and voting for some blogs!     If you'd like to see the various categories, they're all here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison