Monday, September 17, 2012

Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend --- audiobook sample!!

Last week, I posted my review of Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks, which was a wonderful read.   Macmillan Audio contacted me with information about the audio version, and very generously provided me with a link to a sample of the audiobook.

Click HERE to listen to a sample of the audiobook.

I've asked my library to order the audiobook because I think this book would be really interesting to listen to (and hopefully, should have it in my hands in a week or two).  You can visit Macmillan's page to learn more about the book, the author, and the audiobook, which is read by Matthew Brown.  

Thanks very much to Macmillan Audio for providing me with the sample!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison