Friday, May 3, 2013

Ok .... now I really AM going to be back on track on this blog

I feel like I dropped off the earth for a bit ..... and while I didn't originally feel like I was missing my blog, or everyone else's blogs that I visit, as it turns out ..... I have been missing this.

And now that I'm done with my online class, I have free time again!!!!   I just spent some time taking photos yesterday afternoon and feel completely re-invigorated.   Hopefully, the books I have lined up for reading will prove worthy of reviews.   The last one did, so I'm thinking positive.

Happy May, everyone!

This is Bibbit .... he's new.
Bibbit and dogtooth violets.JPG

4 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Welcome back! And, I love Bibbit. He's really cute!

Jen said...

Hi Jenni! I appreciate that you always have kind words for me and my blog. :)

Amanda Makepeace said...

Bibbet look right at home!

I go through phases when I can't even make myself blog. I can't imagine trying to do it while taking a class too. :)

Tabitha (Pabkins) said...

Oh that little guy is so sneaky and cute! I have a bunch of poppets! My wedding cake topper was two custom made poppets by her!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison