Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Teaser Tuesday !

Thanks to Miz B over at Should Be Reading, I'm getting off my lazy butt and posting ---   (actually, it's been another crazy week, but the fact that it's Tuesday is a great prompt for me....).    So, following the rules -- grab your current read, open to a random page, and share two "teaser" sentences:

"The necklace was the reason that Enzo was supposed to have killed Carly.  The story the DA told was that Enzo had somehow arranged for Carly to meet him at the bridge - maybe he had given her a sob story and begged her to help him out financially, maybe he had lured her there under false pretenses, or maybe, most remotely, they had met by sheer chance."

This is on page 107 of Anna Jarzab's All Unquiet Things

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good quote. Makes me want to know more.

My teaser is here.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison