Wednesday, March 23, 2011

slowly recovering......

Apparently, because it was so much fun to have a virus a few weeks ago, my body decided to have it again!   (I'm thinking it was a bit of revenge after not getting enough sleep and going to C2E2 for two days) This time, I'm determined to kick this thing into submission, so I'm taking it slow....   drinking lots of water, getting lots of rest......     

and reading only one book, slowly.   Seems I can take in a few pages before my eyes have enough ...  

sneezy..... and wheezy.   Geez......
spending some time visiting everyone's blogs and catching up --- and hoping to be back on my game by the weekend. 



4 comments:

Sian said...

oh feel better soon x

barmybex said...

Hope you feel better soon. :D

Dave Dorsey said...

GET BETTER NOW!!!! :)

gabrielreads said...

Sorry to hear that you're sick. Feel better!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison