Thursday, January 1, 2015

Reading Harder in 2015

I had told myself I wouldn't do any book challenges this year.   After all, it's rare that I finish them ... and in 2014, I got bogged down with other stuff and just wasn't blogging ... and I forgot I had a challenge.

But then, I saw the 2015 Book Riot Read Harder Challenge.   If I'm determined to get back into blogging in 2015, then this challenge  might just be the kick in the pants that I need.    And, just to up my own ante, I joined the group on Goodreads.

Reading challenge accepted!!!    Happy New Year, everyone!

1 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

I really do hope you can start blogging more. I miss your posts. :) I hope you're doing well!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison