Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gorging on Books


I don't know what I was thinking, but I agreed to rise to the challenge of a YA paranormal reading challenge set up by a few people at my library. Not that I don't read paranormal, but I already had a list of books I wanted to get to this month..... but I have been happily steered off my usual track and on to this one. I have already read a number of books on the list, so I'm working my way through the Morganville Vampires series (I had stopped at #4, so I'm re-reading that one and trying to get through the rest), and also just took the opportunity to re-read Tithe by Holly Black, which I really liked. Not sure how many I'll get through on the list I was given, but I figure between now and the end of the month, I'll keep myself busy. And then I'll probably be so tired of paranormal books that I won't read any more of them for a few months. We'll see.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison