Saturday, December 26, 2009

Secret Santa Loot!!!!

I got a nice surprise this afternoon when the mail came --- a nice little box from my secret santa blogger!   Carol very sweetly sent me 3 books (see picture) -- a Meg Cabot book I haven't read, and 2 more books that I haven't read, or even heard of!   So, 3 nice things to read and discover during these cold weeks!   Thank you Carol!!!     I know I didn't give a lot of information when I signed up for the Secret Santa blogger exchange thingie -- so if I do it again next year, I promise to be better, like the person I sent stuff to was.   :)


Happy Holidays!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison