Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesday!

Another Tuesday, another book to share ---   Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's teaser comes from Changeless by Gail Carriger:  "Alexia looked up with a smile.  Female voices were rare about Woolsey Castle, but this was one of the commonly heard ones.  As ghosts went, Formerly Merriway was an amenable one, and Alexia had grown fond of her over the last few months."    p. 73 

8 comments:

Kaye said...

Ooh, that sounds like a really good one! My TT is from The Seventh Witch and can be found here

Amanda Makepeace said...

I'm sooooo jealous you are reading this book!!! Great teaser too! Here's my teaser, another for Veracity. ;)

Lisa said...

sounds interesting

Here's mine.

Alayne said...

I love this, great teaser! Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Christina T said...

I still haven't read Soulless although I'm on the waiting list at my library. The books sound fantastic. I hope you are enjoying Changeless.

Here is my teaser from Hex Hall

Lori said...

I am curious about this series. I have yet to read any of them, but they seem to be favored. Cool teaser. I hope that you will enjoy your book. [My Tuesday Teaser]

Sullivan McPig said...

This one is on my tbr list!

Whitney said...

Cool teaser! This looks like an interesting set of books. Also, I have an award for you :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison