Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Teaser Tuesday !!!

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser this week comes from Bite Me by Christopher Moore:    "But now I'm undead awesome.  I think with practice, I will make a super, super-villain, and really, I'm okay with that, because there won't be any student loans like there would have been with my other career choice of tragic romantic poet."    p. 179

11 comments:

Christina / Book Addict said...

Great teaser. I've heard a lot of good things about this author--definitely will look into this read! Thanks for sharing and checking out my TT!

Nise' said...

Another Christopher Moore teaser! I've got to get to this series.

Whitney said...

What a fun teaser! Thanks for checking-out mine.

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

Great teaser, Christopher Moore cracks me up! Here's my TT.

Book Sake said...

Great teaser, on my TBR list!

My teaser is at BookSake.

Emily said...

I love this teaser! It seems like I've been seeing a lot of mega-dramatic teasers today, it's nice to see a fun one!

My teaser.

Christina T said...

Fantastic teaser! This looks like a really fun book. I hope you are enjoying it.

Here is my teaser from The Body Finder

Kaye said...

Ha ha tragic romantic poet - now there's a hot career. My teaser and contest link is here

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Haha! This teaser is great! Definitely going to read this book - I love this kind of writing style =)

You can check out my teaser here: http://thebookishtype.blogspot.com/2010/04/teaser-tuesday-april-20-2010.html

Rheanna said...

I have heard of this series and now after reading your teaser I just have to go out and purchase them! Thx so much and great teaser!

Tales of Whimsy said...

LOL
That was funny! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison