Thursday, October 7, 2010

Guest post over at The Book Rat!!!!!

this is one of my photos
As some of you might know, I'm participating in Helluva Halloween during the month of October, which is hosted by Misty over at The Book Rat (which is a totally awesome blog, by the way).    She had sent out a call for posts about October/Halloween-inspired things, so I asked if I could send her something about one of my hobbies: cemetery photography.   And she just put it up!!!!!


So stop on over to The Book Rat to check it out, along with Misty's blog (did I mention how awesome it is?) !!!!   And let me just say --- she's so cool for doing this!!!

1 comments:

vvb32 reads said...

i like it. great post at the book rat. i like how the really old posts have special sayings.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison