Friday, July 30, 2010

Hoppin' time .........

yes, it's a wallaby -- one of my favorite hoppers!
Jennifer over at Crazy for Books hosts this weekly event, and I'm always so glad!!   First, it gets me posting something here (and sometimes, I need a nudge on that).  Second, it lets me discover all kinds of new blogs that I never knew were out there.  Third, it's a good excuse to stop by blogs I follow, and say hello!!!!

Every week now, there's a question -- and this week's is:  Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year?      Actually, that's a tough question -- I had to go back through my reading to see who qualified for this.   I'm choosing:  Alexandra Bracken.   I read Brightly Woven recently, and I hadn't read anything else by this author, so technically, she's new to me!   


Thanks again to Jennifer for hosting the Hop!!!   She deserves a lot of credit for keeping all of us hoppers on track!!!!!





10 comments:

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Hopping on by.

I'm a follower. Of course. :)

Twisted
aworldofpersonality.blogspot.com

literarydaydreams.blogspot.com

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

Hello, found you at the hop. Just stopped by for a look see.
I think the hop is a marvelous way to meet bloggers both old and new. This week my trip to the Hop is brought to you by the number 8.
I have a contest going on at http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/2010/06/first-contest-100-followers-birthday.html
(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the visit. I really enjoy your blog.

Lily said...

hopping by, I'm going to follow. I love the name of your blog!

Unknown said...

Hello, just stopping in on the hop. I really like the photo at the top, very lovely. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll swing by and check out my blog: http://onebookshy.blogspot.com

Have a great one,
Jules

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

Thanks for the recommendation of the other series by Nancy Collins. I thought it would be easy to run down as it was an older series (my fav as most of the books are already out)but still may have a bit of a wait from PBS. Looks like it is still on many wishlists.

Midnight Bloom said...

Hi! I'm hopping by and ohhh, you're layout is very pretty!!

- Midnight

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

just hopping through!! hope you're having a great weekend~

Book Snob Wannabe said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison