Friday, April 1, 2011

Hoppin' Time!

Late as usual, but still determined to Hop!   The week's Book Blogger Hop (hosted, as always by Jennifer) asks us, since it's April Fool's Day, to tell everyone what the best prank we've played on someone was, or that someone has played on us.

Well.....  I don't have an answer.  Nada, sorry.  I'm not really a prankster, and I've never had anyone prank me (which is good, I guess, considering that would make me pretty cranky).    But, I'm still all for April 1st -- now that March is behind us, we can keep moving on with Spring!!  

I'll get to hopping in a moment.....
Happy Hopping, everyone !!!   And Happy April 1st!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just hopping by, stop and see mine, and my giveaways.

Teacher/Learner said...

I don't think I've ever mentioned how adorable your bunny pics are! I love stopping by to see them every Friday. Have a great weekend :)

Jenni Elyse said...

That is such a cute rabbit. I know you probably found it on the Internet, but it's still cute. Do you have any of your own?

Jen said...

Thanks for the comments about the bunny pics - I link to them from a site called Disapproving Rabbits because they have great pictures. I DO have 4 rabbits of my own - I need to start taking pictures of them to use for the Hop! :)

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I'm not into pranking. I don't think it is always very nice. With that said, I probably fall for all pranks.

I'm a new follower.

Elizabeth said...

I am not a prankster either...and it is snowing here in Pittsburgh. Sooooooooooooo....I guess April played a joke a day late.

I am stopping by from the blog hop.

Hope you have a fun blog hop.

Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison