Saturday, February 27, 2010

My first award!!!!!

Amanda over at Daydreams and Wanderings has made my week by graciously giving me a splash award!   I haven't been blogging for very long, so this is so nice --- thank you!!!     And -- this picture is so pretty -- how did you know I like mermaids?!   

This award is given to the blog that is alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive and inspiring.

The Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog/post.
2. Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash award.
6. Have F~U~N.

If you'd like to see the other blogs she gave the award to, please click on her link above.  And here are my blogs that I'd like to nominate:

The Book Smugglers
Wicked Little Pixie
The Ninja Librarian
Tattooed Books

And, a big thank-you again to Amanda!   :)     I've been keeping an eye on her blog for a bit (and just remembered to follow it) - check it out!  

2 comments:

Amanda Makepeace said...

Yay! You are so welcome!! I've loved your blog since my first visit. The photo at the top is stunning and thoughtful - a reflection of you, your blog, your reviews, etc. :)

loreleimarsh said...

Aw, thanks for giving me the award! It means a lot to me!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison