Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Awards!!!

Beautiful Whitney over at She is Too Fond of Books (love that blog title!!!)  has graciously bestowed upon me two awards -- The Beautiful Blogger Award and the Honest Scrap Award!  I have been enjoying reading her blog, and I do believe this calls for a celebration -- I think a piece of cake after work will be just the thing!

For the Honest Scrap Award, I need to list ten facts about myself, and pass this award on to ten other bloggers.     Ten Honest Things:

1.  I love the alchemy of baking (some might call it chemistry, but to me, it's more magical).
2.  I have seen Neil Gaiman at various appearances 6 different times and have been lucky enough to have him sign some of my books.
3.  I was raised on classical music and jazz, but developed an interest in a wide range of music -- and admit to occasionally indulging in industrial and goth music.
4.  Echoing the sentiments of Whitney, my worst subject in school also was math.  I panicked when I had to take the GRE and basically just relied on what I could remember from high school math to get through it.
5.  I have five tattoos.   The last one I got was a gothic butterfly when I finished grad school.
6.  I love napping.
7.  In another life, I'd want to be a member of Cirque du Soleil.
8.  My favorite time of year is the Fall, especially October.
9.  I used to think that I was alone in having a reading addiction, but thanks to the discovery of book blogs, I know I'm not the only one.
10.  I really don't like talking about myself that much --- this was hard!!   :)

I'm passing these awards along to:

A Reading Kabocha
Book Rat
Eating Y.A. Books
Floor to Ceiling Books
Girls Without a Bookshelf
I'm a Lit-Bitch, Baby
Jawas Read Too
My Boyfriend Lives in a Book
The Library Lurker
Welcome to Midnight Glance

Enjoy!!!!!!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Ooh, thanks so much!

The Library Lurker said...

Thank you! I'm not very good at posting and passing along awards so I can't guarantee they'll be up anytime soon =P

Erika said...

Thank you so much! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison