Friday, September 24, 2010

Hoppin' Along........

 SO glad it's Friday!  Not only is it the end of a long week, but it's time for the Book Blogger Hop!   Hosted by Jennifer over at Crazy for Books, this is a great way to meet other bloggers through the weekend and into the week.   and, it gets me off my lazy butt and makes me blog.

psst!  Move your booty -- it's time to Hop
Each week, there's a question --- this week's question comes from Elizabeth at Silver's Reviews:  When you write reviews,  do you write them as you are reading or wait until you have read the entire book?

Great question!   I tend to write the review right after I have finished the book (sometimes it waits a day or two).  But, I do tend to make some notes while I'm reading so I can remember things about the book, or certain passages, etc.  I use big blank notecards for this, which is an idea I got from other bloggers.


Happy Hopping, everyone!!!!

12 comments:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Just hopping by to say hello. Nice to have met you, I've enjoyed my visit - I love the design of our blog.

Heather said...

New follower here!

I envy you note-takers!!!

Check out my Hop here:
Book Blogger Hop, Follow Friday and a Giveaway!

Unknown said...

Hi Jo! Just stopping by from the Blog Hop.
I'm a new follower, and I'd appreciate it if you follow me back!
Hafsah
IceyBooks

La Coccinelle said...

Hey there! Thanks for hopping by my site. :)

Have a great weekend!

Emily said...

I love that you put pictures of bunnies on your hop posts. It just makes me happy. :)

Sugar and Snark said...

Hopping over to say have a great weekend!

Lu

Suko said...

Darling photo! I am here from the Hop! Your answer to the question is quite like my own. Have a terrific weekend. :)

pussreboots said...

Happy weekend. Come see how I write reviews

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

Hi. I love your picture of the gravestones. Did you take it?
It was a long week and now a relaxing sunny week-end. Please hop over to my blog and take part in my poll about Banned Books. Thanks.
-Anne
Headdfullofbooks

Black Disaster Fairy said...

I wish I wrote more reviews as soon as I'm done with reading a book. Most of the time that is just not the case.

Black Disaster Fairy

literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com

Izzy G. said...

Hey, thanks for hopping by my blog :D

Kait Ballenger said...

Hi there! Just stopping by from the hop. Have a great weekend! =)

-Kaitlyn
http://nocturnalreadings.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison