Friday, December 30, 2011

Actually, not........

actually, not really.
 I had been planning to do many things in December.    These things did not include: having to replace our house's HVAC system, having dental surgery, and being struck down by a nastyawful (yes, I believe I just made up that word.... and it perfectly suits) flu this last week.

Needless to say, things have not gone as planned.    But, we're almost at the end of this year, so I'm sure that January will bring many good things to all of us.   Personally, now that I'm finally feeling better, I plan on spending some quality time this weekend catching up on my reading....   and then making sure I get posting again!   Thanks for bearing with me.  

And blah blah blah ... enough about me!   I'm also looking forward to being online this weekend and seeing what all of you have been up to!

Hope everyone has a wonderful New year's weekend!!  

2 comments:

Jo K said...

I'm sorry to hear you have had a difficult time lately. I hope new year brings you lots of good things and happiness!

Amanda Makepeace said...

Good grief! I hope January treats you better. *hugs*

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison