Friday, December 16, 2011

Bookie Brunch winners .... from November Brunches

I had mistakenly thought I needed to run the random.org on these a while ago .... then was corrected.   Then, I realized it was December 15th yesterday, which meant it was the real date to run the randomizer to pick the winners.
Winners!!!!!


So, without further delay ----
My Brunch from November 9th had 10 comments.   Random.org chose:  Comment #10!  (vvb32 Reads)
True Random Number Generator 10
 
My Brunch from November 18th had  11 comments.   Random.org chose: Comment #8! (Lisa)
True Random Number Generator 8  
 
I will be emailing both of the winners so that I may send their information to the most gracious and lovely Sasha Soren, who offered both of these Brunch prizes.
 
I am hosting Brunch this upcoming Sunday, so feel free to drop by and add in your thoughts!   And congrats to the winners!!!!

2 comments:

M.A.D. said...

Congrats to the lucky winners, and I think that kitten is ten kinds of adorable :)

vvb32 reads said...

wheeeeee! thanks to random things ;-D

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison