Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesday!!

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week's teaser comes from Kiss Me Deadly: 13 Tales of Paranormal Love.  It includes stories by Maggie Stiefvater, Rachel Vincent, and more.  "Jo wanted to turn around and run.  She could feel Nick calling to her, the feel and smell and chill of him tugging at her, wanted more than anything to feel him against her whole body, pressing into her like the thorns in her dreams."   p. 208

Hmmmm.... definitely curious about the rest of this story.    :)

8 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow, the language is unique...I like "thorns in her dreams."

I like your blog title!

Here's mine:

http://rainysnowday.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/teaser-tuesdays-19/

Whitney said...

Nice teaser! I'm curious to know more.

Marg said...

Who is the author of this snippet?

My teaser is here

Kathy Martin said...

I'm reading this one too but I haven't gotten to that story yet. My teaser is from Brothers in Arms by Lois McMaster Bujold. Happy reading!

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

Great teaser! I'm excited about getting ahold of this book! Here's my Teaser.

Jenna JL said...

Great teaser! I've started reading the first story in this anthology and am looking forward to finishing. Hope you enjoy!
My Teaser this week is Kiss It.

Alayne said...

Sounds like a really fun collection! My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Book Sake said...

Can't wait to read this anthology!

Our teaser is at BookSake.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison