Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One Lovely Blog, eh?

Well, someone thinks so, apparently!  :)    I saw in my Blog Hop comments that Books Glorious Books had given me this award ...  and I'm just getting around to posting about it now.   But since I had a somewhat awful evening yesterday, this was just what I needed to get my spirits up today!   Here's how it works:

  1. Accept the award, post in on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.   Definitely visit this blog --- the teaser from this Tuesday is especially fun!
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.    I'm actually choosing 10, if that's ok.....
  3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know that they have been chosen for this award.
Here's my list of some very cool blogs that I've discovered recently --   Enjoy!!!



What Red Read

4 comments:

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

Thanks for this award and congrats to you!

Allison said...

Thanks and congrats! This was a nice surprise- it's also cool to see your list of other fun blogs!

Peaceful Reader said...

Thanks for the award! It is a nice surprise. Hope you day turned out better.

Melody said...

Sorry for being so late to say Thank You! You definitely deserve the award--I love your background!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison