Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Challenges decided upon ......

Hopefully, I won't get in over my head this time.....

Have decided to do:  2011 Stephen King Challenge, hosted by Book Chick City ; 2011 Debut Author Challenge, hosted by the Story Siren; and the Bucket List Challenge hosted by Steampunkery & Book Reviews

This means I will be reading, over the course of 2011 ---- 6 books by Stephen King, 12 books from new YA authors, and read as many books as I want for the other (there are plenty of categories to choose from).    

Wish me luck!!!!!

3 comments:

vvb32 reads said...

good luck! the stephen king ought to be a good one as he has a lot of good schtuff.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see what you think of Stephen King. It should be a good challenge!

Evie said...

I joined the Stephen King challenge, but was too late in the game to join the YA challenge T_T
Good luck with reading, will be following your progress :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison