Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week's teaser comes from a book I just got in the mail yesterday as part of an ARC Tour --- 
"Mike shouted, groaned, then stopped making any noise at all.  The figures kept coming, washing over them like a silent, irresistible tidal wave, until Remak and Mike were swept away by darkness and into oblivion."   
p. 120

from Those That Wake by Jesse Karp  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've heard of this book - but I love your teaser - makes me think zombies perhaps? Definitely need to check this out!

Thanks for sharing and dropping by,

Michelle from Pineapples & Pyjamas

Sugar and Snark said...

First time hearing about this book
Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

This sounds very interesting. Are you enjoying it?

My teaser this week is from Sweet Surrender, Baby Surprise by Kate Carlisle.

Stephanie said...

Very intriguing! Sounds like a great read.

Here is my TT!

Belinda said...

Sounds scary! You can find my FEVERED teaser at The Bookish Snob

Anonymous said...

Sounds ominous.
Here's mine
http://asthepageturns-page.blogspot.com

BLHmistress said...

oh that doesn't sound good for Mike.

My Teaser Tuesday

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison